student to BGISD will first need to create an account through the Ascender Parent Portal
as a new student. (An information guide is listed below)
Once the online enrollment is completed, you will need bring, for each student, the following information to the campus your child will be attending:
1. Your child's state issued birth certificate
2. Your child's social security card
3. Your child's current immunization record
4. Your proof of residency in the Blooming Grove school district - current water bill, electric bill or renters agreement.
5. Your driver's license.
If you need any additional information, please contact the campus office that your child will be attending.
Elementary Office 903-695-2541 Ext. 2001
Junior High Office 903-695-2541 Ext. 3001
High School Office 903-695-2541 Ext. 1013
If your child is enrolling for Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten (new to district)
We have opened registration for All Pre-K students and new-to-Blooming Grove Kindergarten students. If your child attended Blooming Grove last year as a Pre-K student, you will register as a returning student.
The 2021 - 2022 Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten New Student Enrollment is open.
(Child must be age 4 by Sept 1 of the enrollment year)
(Child must be age 5 by Sept 1 of the enrollment year)
Please be sure to have the following documentation available:
- Your child's state issued birth certificate
- Your child's social security card
- Your child's current immunization record
- Your proof of residency in the Blooming Grove school district:
Current water bill
Electric bill or
Renter’s agreement (MUST BE NOTARIZED).
- Your driver's license.
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact Blooming Grove Elementary at email@example.com or call 903-695-2541 ext. 2003.